The rapper, Reminisce claimed in his tweet on February 17, 2015 that the single was made of no evil intention and it is just a rap song.
Reminisce who announced recently that he is dropping a new album in March 2015, also addressed those who criticized his ‘Local Rapper’ single, he said; ‘The same lines from – Local Rappers’ were the same lines I used on Modenine’s ‘Oyi Rappers’
Addressing A-Q who released a response to Local Rappers’ which he titled ‘International Rappers’, Reminisce said; “I sense HATE” and some cowards afraid of “CHANGE”.
Meanwhile HIPHOP no be anybody papa property.. #justsaying”.
“The Love I have for HIP HOP and my fellow Rappers is pretty obvious with the amount of collabos I have under my belt.., From Ruggedman, Modenine, Terry tha Rapman, Vector, Mi, Ice Prince, Sinzu, O.D, Olamide, Phyno and many more.. if u av a problem with me.. be a Man”, baba Hafusa emphasized.
Meanwhile, there is no record over the years that Reminisce has featured A-Q or vice versa on any song, this can be said to be the reason Reminisce did not list his name above.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Ajebo Hustlers – Pronto ft Omah Lay [AuDio]
- Timi Dakolo – Everything
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]