Bosses at The Standard were desperately trying to track down who leaked the surveillance tape to TMZ for up to $250,000.
This was being shopped for five days to the highest bidder
said a source who confirmed the tape was sold for $250,000. The Standard has hired Hollywood lawyer Marty Singer, who is investigating who shopped the tape.
There are only a handful of people who’d have access to that tape
our source said.
The Standard owns that tape.
But, Once it was out, Jay Z‘s people felt they couldn’t control it. They were reluctant to try and publicly fight this.
The Standard Hotel has released a statement regarding the security breach.
We are shocked and disappointed that there was a clear breach of our security system and the confidentiality that we count on providing our guests. We are investigating with the utmost urgency the circumstances surrounding the situation and, as is our customary practice, will discipline and prosecute the individuals involved to our fullest capacity.
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]