Rheymo has continuously blessed his fans & followers with great music; from his classic Mike Okri “Time Na Money” remix to his heavy banger “Coded” with former Codedtunes label mate Olamide.
The “Time Na Money” crooner doesn’t come up short as usual and returns with another massive sound from his forth coming EP – #MIA (Made In Asaba); this time around he takes it to the roots and puts it down for his Asaba People, more or less a show of appreciation for the unwavering support. “Asaba Amaka” is a fun song that shows another shade of this versatile emcee. Production credits for this catchy tune goes to Jopee.
Rheymo is currently an independent artiste, changing the world one day at a time with his music.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Qdot – Ah! [AuDio]