Rheymo has continuously blessed his fans & followers with great music; from his classic Mike Okri “Time Na Money” remix to his heavy banger “Coded” with former Codedtunes label mate Olamide.
The “Time Na Money” crooner doesn’t come up short as usual and returns with another massive sound from his forth coming EP – #MIA (Made In Asaba); this time around he takes it to the roots and puts it down for his Asaba People, more or less a show of appreciation for the unwavering support. “Asaba Amaka” is a fun song that shows another shade of this versatile emcee. Production credits for this catchy tune goes to Jopee.
Rheymo is currently an independent artiste, changing the world one day at a time with his music.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon