Rihanna is still having the time of her life in her country, Barbados, where she is headlining this year’s Crop Over Festival.
One of the acts featured at the event was Nigeria’s Timaya. Also, Rihanna and the Barbadian crowd danced to Flavour N’abania’s hit single, �Nwa Baby.”
Moments ago, Barbados came alive with the festival’s biggest event � the Crop Over Carnival.
Like every other world carnival, folks dress up in feathered costumes, but Rihanna stole the show when she stepped out in a bedazzled sculptured suit, the layered�feathers and dramatic head gear bejeweled with bronze and coloured stones � Rihanna really stole the show!
And she made sure to flaunt it on her IG page. See the pictures:
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]