A viral picture of Runtown‘s 2017 Lamborghini Gallardo was spotted on a tow truck in Lagos.
Runtown’s management has addressed the mass misconception of the viral photo.
When Runtown’s management was contacted, they said;
Runtown had his vehicle towed to the mainland to shoot a video because the car is too low to drive on third mainland bridge. So he towed vehicle to mainland for video shoot and then towed it back to the island.
The Lamborghini Gallardo was valued at N150 million Naira back in April. The luxury ride is a unique and extravagant super-car that goes from 0 to 60 mph in just 3 seconds with a V10 engine, ceramic brakes, adaptive damping system and excellent transmission system.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape