Nollywood actress, Ruth Kadiri Ezerika recently celebrated the 3rd month of her daughter, Reign Nwachinemelu Ezerika’s birth.
The happy mum flaunted a cute picture of her daughter sleeping with these words, “For all the things my hands have held the best by far is you.” Happy 3months old my angel @reignezerika How time flies.”
See the picture she shared,
Ruth Kadiri welcomed the child in August with her husband Mr. Ezerika.
Congrats to her.
Ruth Kadiri is a Nigerian actress, screenwriter and film producer.
Ruth Kadiri was born on March 24, 1988 in Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria. She is a graduate of Mass communication from the University of Lagos, and Business Administration from Yaba College Of Technology.
Ruth Kadiri ventured into Nollywood in the movie Boys Cot and since then has over fifty movies to her credit. As a screenwriter she has written and co-written several movies, some of which include: Matters Arising, Heart of a Fighter, Ladies Men, Sincerity, First Class, Over the Edge . Ruth went on to produce films such as Matters Arising, Over the Edge, Somebody Lied, and her latest work Memory Lane which deals with the issue of lies and deceit.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide