He revealed this in a recent interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) during his visit with his executive to Martins Street market today.
According to him, the losses would’ve been bearable if it was just properties but human beings were not losing their lives as well.
He added that something must be done immediately to make sure the Central Market of the whole of Africa does not perish before our very eyes.
His words, “What we are experiencing now in Lagos markets, we have experienced it in November 2019 and nothing had been done to evacuate the other affected buildings.
“We are not particular about the loss of properties but human beings safety are so important. Government need to do something quickly about it.
“For such market like this we need to have water hydrants, fire fighters and extinguishers should be available in the market.
“We cannot allow the Central Market of the whole of Africa to perish as a result of negligence of our people.
“Government should put the affected buildings in standard and they should not allow human movement around the area for security purposes.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- 4X4 ft Davido – Baby Dance [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]