Selena Gomez is officially the queen of personal branding, according to data company D’Marie Analytics. The 23 year old tops the company’s list of influential media moguls, which also includes Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Rihanna, Beyoncé and Taylor Swift .
As the top social media influencer worldwide, D’Marie has estimated Gomez’s social media posts are worth $550,000 when they appear across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook a $300,000 increase from what her brand posts were worth just last December, according to Adweek.
She has more than 180.6 million total followers across platforms and an average of 200,000 new followers per day.
She has more than 90 million followers on Instagram alone, and recently owns the most-liked post in the app’s history, a sponsored picture that currently boasts more than 4.6 million likes.
In an interview with Adweek, D’Marie CEO Frank Spadafora said it is interesting that the most statistically influential person on social media is engaged in far less campaigns than other celebrities.
“Personally, I think it’s because she’s being smart and she’s aware that over-saturating her social feeds with sponsored content could negatively impact the relationship she has with her audience,” he said.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez