New reports have just shed more light on Kiss Daniel‘s tumultuous relations with his former record label, G-Worldwide, and this comes days after they dragged him to court for breaching the terms of their 7-year, 5-album contract.
On the salary allegations, the source said:
From the beginning of his contract (a 7 years and 5 album contract) he wasn’t placed on any percentage rather Kiss Daniel was placed on a monthly salary of 30,000 (thirty thousand naira) up until ‘Woju’ remix was released then it was later increased to 50,000 (fifty thousand naira) before he insisted on a review of his contract in 2015 and by the second quarter of 2015 he began to receive 40% of his performance fees. All the while he was collecting 30k, the boy already had a monster hit song ‘Woju’ and was raking in millions of naira.
..I’m sure he was on that salary till after the release of Laye.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]