The Nigeria Senate today, October 13th extends the validity of JAMB results from 1 year to 3 years. The Senate however did not state the year it takes effect from.
SENATE PASSES JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATION BILL AMENDMENT
The Nigerian Senate just passed the amendment to the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board’s Act #JAMBBill SB. 245 into law. In the amendment passed, the Senate strengthened the Board to allow the results of students in the annual examination be valid beyond that year.
Chairman of the Senate Committee on Tertiary Education and TETFund, Senator Jibrin Barau while presenting the report of his committee on the #JAMBBill explained that the amendments will further strengthen the Admissions Board in its responsibilities.
Senate President Bukola Saraki, in appreciating his distinguished colleagues for their work towards the passage of the bill commented that the new amendments will indeed bring financial relief to students as well as parents and reduce bottlenecks and corruption in the admission process.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]