The 35-year old tennis legend posted a photo of Alexis Jr. on her official instagram account and shared a link to a Youtube video uploaded by her fiance, which gives even more details into the birth of their baby girl. According to the video, Serena says there were �a lot of complications” at the hospital that required them to stay there for 6 or 7 days.
�So we’re leaving the hospital after six, seven days,” Serena says in a clip debuting her daughter.
�It’s been a long time, but we had a lot of complications, but look who we got � we got a baby girl!”
Serena says their baby girl weighed 6 lbs 14 ounces when she was born on September 1st at St. Mary’s Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Florida. And she has already credited Alexis Jr. with winning a Grand Slam title, since Serena was pregnant when she won the Australian Open back in January.
During a late-night talk show appearance last month, Alexis Ohanion said,
�Serena won the Australian Open while pregnant. And she remarked that she feels like it has to be a girl because everything that that baby went through and handled like a champ, only a woman could be strong enough to take on.”
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]