The entertainer recently welcomed his second child with his wife and Nigerians have been congratulating him.
His words, “To HIM whom all men shall bow, be all the glory. Blessed be the name of the Lord. We welcomed our new baby GIRL. Mother, Child, Tiwa and Daddy are doing well.”
“According to Yoruba culture, she came on a Sunday and she can be called ABOSEDE and close to festive period, you can Abodunde, Abiodun or Abodunrin, but for Birth Certificate sake: TIFEOLUWA MUNACHI LAURETTA ALETILE is her name. 6/12/2020.”
Seyi Law is a nigerian Comedian, born Idileoye Oluwaseyitan Lawrence Aletile, stage named Seyi Law, has continued to soar in comic entertainment since hitting limelight following his success at the AY Open Comedy Mic in 2006.
Since then, he’s been known has a top comedian in the country as he is always at most events for performance. He’s also got dozens of comedy skits on Youtube. He is also the founder of “I must laugh” show.
He started comedy professionally in 2007 but then he was just roaming around as a comedian from December 2005 until I won the AY Open Comedy competition in September 2006. After that, I decided to be under the tutelage of AY for a year before I decided to take up comedy as a profession.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)