Snoop Dogg is having trouble with European authorities again; this time it is with the Italian Police.
At the Lamezia Terme Airport, the Italian Financial Police found an undeclared sum of $422,000 on him, which is far�above the limit of €10,000 that�an individual can legally carry across E.U. borders.
This happened just a week after his run-in with the Swedish police who suspected him of narcotics use and subjected him to a drug test, an experience which the rapper claimed was due to racial profiling.
Italian Financial Police�confirms that half of that amount has been impounded under their country’s anti-money laundering law.�Snoop Dogg who performed in the city of Calabria last Friday night before the incidence of Saturday is yet to speak on this.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]