That led to people accusing Shizzi and Wande Coal of intellectual property theft.
Shizzi and his camp have decided to clarify his stand on the issue by putting out the press release below.
I have heard and seen some folks rant about me stealing production credit for Wande Coal’s new single ‘Baby Face’ and I would like to clarify this issue. I was only doing my job by making the beat for Wande and that’s what I did. I don’t see any reason why people should jump into quick conclusions without taking their time to really dig into the matter for facts.
Two years back, I remember I created a ‘demo for Wande Coal’s ‘Shawty Go low‘ and someone else took the credit. I was in shock because i had plans to finish the song with Wande and was hoping it would be released as a single which i produced.
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Lo Lo [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Dagrin [MixTape]
- Lyta & Fireboy DML – Soro [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Aye [AuDio]