He recently revealed this while speaking at an event to celebrate the emergence of Chief Dan Orbih as the South-South national Vice Chairman of the party held at the Benin residence of late Chairman, Board of Trustees (BoT) of the party, Chief Tony Anenih.
According to him, PDP should zone its presidential candidate slot to the region, and Chief Dan Orbih being National Vice Chairman South-South of the PDP from Edo state is not by mistake.
He added that the South-South region voted for Buhari twice, so it is time for the North to repay that favour.
His words, “We voted for President Buhari again and he had a second term. South-South must produce the next President of Nigeria.”
“Chief Dan Orbih being National Vice Chairman South-South of the PDP from our state is not by mistake. We need to stabilize the state, the zone and Nigeria.”
“That is why we have you. You have a great task ahead of you. You will not only drive it, but we will support you to the benefit of all of us.”
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- Rudeboy – Focus
- Buju – Testimony
- Akuchi – Whyne
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins