Spotless ‘Lover’ is undoubtedly a good love song.
It greatest quality, however, lies in the fact that it is also extremely danceable.
One of the hallmarks of a good love song is the emotions it inspires within the listener.
A good beat or melody is one thing, but lyrics that resonate and make you pine for a relationship are another; and they don’t come across very often.
When they do, they are always special, and more than that, they are always memorable – sticking with you for years, and consistently inspiring strong feelings.
Having risen to prominence on Starboy smash single, ‘Soco‘, Spotless, the fresh-faced artist-producer has turned his focus to his solo career, seeking to establish himself as a mainstay in the Nigerian music industry.
‘My Lover’ accurately describes what it feels like to be truly head-over-heels for someone, and after a few listens, it catchy, honeyed chorus will likely be stuck in your head.
Listen Up & Catch the Vibe!
- Dj Stiphbami - Naija New Skool Love Wave [MiXTape]
- DJ Baddo - All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy - Tonight [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Shadow - No Rack No Snakes [AuDio]
- Nsico Michaels - Yak Aba (Let It Be) ft Devyn Rose, Rina, O'giveR, Danny P, JSongz & Sa'Shay [AuDio]
- D'Banj, Femi Kuti, Fally Ipupa, Omawumi, Diamond & more - Cocoa Na Chocolate [AuDio]