Spotless ‘Lover’ is undoubtedly a good love song.
It greatest quality, however, lies in the fact that it is also extremely danceable.
One of the hallmarks of a good love song is the emotions it inspires within the listener.
A good beat or melody is one thing, but lyrics that resonate and make you pine for a relationship are another; and they don’t come across very often.
When they do, they are always special, and more than that, they are always memorable – sticking with you for years, and consistently inspiring strong feelings.
Having risen to prominence on Starboy smash single, ‘Soco‘, Spotless, the fresh-faced artist-producer has turned his focus to his solo career, seeking to establish himself as a mainstay in the Nigerian music industry.
‘My Lover’ accurately describes what it feels like to be truly head-over-heels for someone, and after a few listens, it catchy, honeyed chorus will likely be stuck in your head.
Listen Up & Catch the Vibe!
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Tekno – Designer [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon