Spotless ‘Lover’ is undoubtedly a good love song.
It greatest quality, however, lies in the fact that it is also extremely danceable.
One of the hallmarks of a good love song is the emotions it inspires within the listener.
A good beat or melody is one thing, but lyrics that resonate and make you pine for a relationship are another; and they don’t come across very often.
When they do, they are always special, and more than that, they are always memorable – sticking with you for years, and consistently inspiring strong feelings.
Having risen to prominence on Starboy smash single, ‘Soco‘, Spotless, the fresh-faced artist-producer has turned his focus to his solo career, seeking to establish himself as a mainstay in the Nigerian music industry.
‘My Lover’ accurately describes what it feels like to be truly head-over-heels for someone, and after a few listens, it catchy, honeyed chorus will likely be stuck in your head.
Listen Up & Catch the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]