Olumide Aderinokun, the husband of OAP Stephanie Coker and his co-accused, Niyi Balogun, are still languishing in Kirikiri prison over their inability to meet their bail conditions and are likely to remain there until the next adjourned date of February 21 2018.
The Lagos State Government, had on the 20th of December, 2017, arraigned Olumide Aderinokun and Balogun Adeniyi Abdul-Wakil over alleged conspiracy, forgery, stealing and property fraud on parcels of land in Lekki Peninsula.
They were granted bail to bail in the sum of N10 million and two responsible sureties in like sum. One of the sureties must be a civil servant not below grade level 16 in the State Public Service and must get approval of the Head of Service to stand as surety.
The other surety must be a staff not below managerial level in a reputable organization and if self employed must show evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with a minimum balance of N1 million and tax clearance.
The defendants are to deposit their valid international passports to the court, while the official and residential addresses of the sureties are to be verified by the prosecutor.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]