He recently had his say while speaking to his congregation, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he can only ask his congregation to stop criticising their leaders and pray for them instead because Nigeria needs a lot of spiritual intervention for the times ahead.
Adeboye added that it is a shame to see how traditional rulers are no longer respected.
His words, “In the olden days, except you are one of the special people, they don’t allow the king’s dress to touch you. But thank God.”
“Now kidnappers can go to the palace to kidnap the king. We are in a war situation, let no one deceive you.”
“What kings, soldiers can’t do, the Almighty God will do for you.”
“Pray for the rulers, we have spent so much time criticising them. You should pray for them. I’m praying for them, I pray you will join me to pray.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Ehyo – NaijaVibe Money Bag [MixTape]
- Splendid – Amen ft Timaya [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dezign – Knees and Toes ft Harrysong [AuDio]
- Bracket – Chop Kiss ft Flavour [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage & Asake – Loaded
- Mavins – Won Da Mo ft Rema, Boy Spyce, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx, Johnny Drille & Bayanni
- DJ Limbo – Davido Vs Wizkid [Mixtape]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
- Splash – Onye Ije ft Phyno [AuDio]
- Fanzy Papaya – Shege Yaro [AuDio]