Johnny Drille has no idea why anyone would date a guy or a lady despite knowing they have no future with them.
According to him, no one deserves to have their time wasted in a relationship unless it is mutual.
He added people can call him old fashioned but he sees no point in such relationships.
His words, “What’s the point in dating someone if you don’t see a future with them? Call me old fashioned but I don’t think anyone deserves to have their time wasted, except it’s mutual sha.”
What do you think?
John Ighodaro (born July 5, 1990), professionally known as Johnny Drille, is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. His career came into the spotlight when he released a cover of “Awww” by Di’Ja. He is currently signed to Mavin Records.
Johnny Drille was born and raised in Edo State, Nigeria. His father is a school principal and clergyman. He has four siblings. Drille started singing in his father’s church at an early age. He attended the University of Benin, Benin City, where he studied English and literature.
Drille began his musical career in church. He was one of the contestants on the sixth season of Project Fame West Africa in 2013. In 2015, he released a cover of Di’Ja’s “Awww”, which caught the attention of Mavin’s CEO Don Jazzy.
His debut single “Wait for Me” was released in 2015. It was nominated for Best Alternative Song at The Headies 2016. He teamed up with Niniola, a fellow season 6 contestant, to record “Start All Over”. In February 2017, he signed a record deal Mavin Records.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Confession [AuDio]
- Overall – Iyawo Mi [AuDio]