She recently had her say via her social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, saying she was dead wasn’t a prank in any way because everyone honestly thought her sister was gone.
She added that her family is very lucky to have her back and she hopes Nigerians will stop making bad jokes about something so sensitive.
Her words, “Just to be clear, this wasn’t a prank. We thought we lost Michelle and we are lucky to have her back,”
“We plead to the public to stop making bad jokes about something this sensitive and also Michelle has no access to phone or social media.”
“To our friends and families, thank you for your prayers and support.”
“My heart is broken. Let her recover for God sake.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Falz – Oga ft Bontle Smith & Sayfar
- Davido – Champion Sound ft Focalistic
- Fanzy Papaya – Goal Goal ft Umu Obiligbo
- Dr Dolor – Notice
- L.A.X – Peru
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Skiibii – Baddest Boy
- Ice Prince & Ckay – Shakara
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Omah Lay – Free My Mind