He recently revealed this as he spoke in Ikere Ekiti at the close of this year’s awards of the Wole Olanipekun Scholarship Scheme and the inauguration of the Wole Olanipekun Foundation to empower youths.
According to him, such practise must stop, except the culprits want to invoke the wrought of Ekiti ancestors on themselves.
He added that doing such nonsense will only drive would-be investors away and slow down economic development of the town.
Chief Olanipekun, former President of Nigerian Bar Association said, “Whatever might have been the outcome of the #EndSARS protest, the bitter take away there is that we must honestly, sincerely, dispassionately, unpretentiously take steps to reawaken Nigeria; to rethink Nigeria; to rebuild Nigeria; to rehabilitate Nigeria; to rekindle Nigeria; to readjust Nigeria and to revitalise Nigeria.
“The bitterness among ethnic nationalities is so deep, and we need genuine reconciliation and restructuring of the polity. That small sore has become cancerous and we need a radical surgery to extract it.”
“Under the Wole Olanipekun Foundation Youth Empowerment Programme, 100 youths will have a grant of N50,000 each in 2020, another set of 100 youths will be entitled to same amount in 2021 and also in 2022 translating to 300 youth, while each of them will be entitled to non-interest yielding loans from the middle of 2021.
“For the widows and the aged people from 75 years of age, 100 of them will be empowered with N30,000 each under my foundation as part of poverty alleviation programme.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]