Taylor Swift and boyfriend, Calvin Harris have officially kicked out Beyonce and Jay Z as the world’s highest paid celebrity couple.
According to�Forbes, Swift and Harris secured the top spot with combined earnings of $146 million over in 2014. Both earned $35.5 million more than Bey and Jay Z, whom came in second with $110.5 million.
Country music power couple, Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert owned the third spot, with combined earnings of $57 million.
Taylor’s earnings over the last year are surely boosted by her smashingly successful fifth studio album, 1989, which debuted in October 2014. ‘1989’ moved 1.287 million copies in one week, the highest selling album since 2002.
Taylor also grossed major income from endorsement deals with Diet Coke, Keds and Sony, while Calvin works with Giorgio Armani and Sol Republic headphones. The 31-year-old DJ released his fourth studio album, Motion, in October 2014, with 35,000 copies sold in its first week.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]