According to HollywoodLife, the 26-year-old singer is ensuring her next relationship is low key and off the media radar especially after all the attention that surrounded her short-lived relationship with Thor actor Tom Hiddleston.
�She is not avoiding dating nor is she actively looking for a boyfriend, but she definitely wants to make sure the next person she dates can be a little more secretive about the relationship and she is looking to do the same” a source said. �She wants things to be less public, she is not looking to be the next Bennifer or Brangelina.”
It was initially reported that Swift and Hiddleston’s breakup was an amicable decision, however HollywoodLife now reports that Taylor ended their romance because it became too high-profile.
Taylor Swift has had quite a string of high-profile and short-lived relationships in the past and most of her hit songs were reportedly inspired by these relationships. The singer has dated the likes of singer John Mayer, One Direction’s Harry Styles, Twilight’s Taylor Lautner and actor Jake Gyllenhaal.
Taylor’s only long-lasting relationship was with Scottish DJ Calvin Harris. They dated for 15 months.
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Magnito – Phakama ft Mimi South & Iyanya
- L.A.X – Pepe ft Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]