Taylor Swift is winning in her love life and finances.The star tops Forbes’ annual list of the 100 highest-paid celebrities with $170 million.
Swift is ahead of fellow stars Adele at No. 9 with $80.5 million, Madonna at No. 12 with $76.5 million, Rihanna at No. 13 with $75 million and Katy Perry at No. 63 with $41 million.
Her star-studded ‘1989 World Tour’ earned more than $200 million last year.
Swift’s DJ ex-boyfriend Calvin Harris landed at No. 21 on the magazine’s list with $63 million.
Other top 10 earners included boy band One Direction at No. 2 with $110 million, actor-comedian Kevin Hart at No. 6 with $87.5 million and self-proclaimed ‘king of media’ Howard Stern at No. 7 with $85 million.
Kim Kardashian is featured on the magazine’s cover. She’s No. 42 on the list with $51 million.
Forbes says 40 percent of her paycheck this year came from her mobile game ‘Kim Kardashian: Hollywood.’
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]