Responding to yesterday’s bombing in Benin, Ohonbamu said the attacks are nothing but a smear campaign to make Edo residents feel Obaseki has failed when it comes to security.
According to him, the attacks are mere distractions and they will only amount to impotent grandstanding.
He added that the detractors are the least of Obaseki’s worries because they can never defeat him.
His words, “But this is not the situation. It is necessary for you to know that every thing in terms of state security architecture is in place.
“The situation is becoming very severe even though it is not yet critical but it is very necessary for us to put the issue in proper perspective so that Edo people will be the better judge.
“Obaseki believes in the rule of law. All the things he has done are in line with the rule of law.
“These are distractions that negate democracy. All these bombings and violence amount to impotent grandstanding.
“They are afraid of electoral defeat and I want to assure you that their defeat is in the fixed deposit.”
“Who benefits from the assassination or injury of anybody?”
“This is the least of our worries. These people have never said they will defeat Obaseki in the primary elections.
“All they have been saying is that they want to remove Obaseki and that the national chairman will send the list and he will not even be given form,”
“All these orchestrated attacks and bombings are targeted at the governor. This latest move was to instigate the declaration of a state of emergency in the state.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]