He shared this at a press conference at the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) on Monday in Benin.
According to him, The Federal Ministry of Health and the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) will keep providing quick and dependable updates to keep the people safe during this period.
He added that Nigerians should do everything possible to take proper care of their health now and after the outbreak is over.
His words, “I strongly advise against spreading misinformation to cause fear and panic. The Federal Ministry of Health and the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) will continue to provide prompt and reliable updates and initiate all measures required to protect our people.
“A globally emerging lesson here is that some people who contracted COVID-19 appear to experience zero symptoms or only mild illness and will recover.
“However, other patients develop more severe symptoms, especially if they have other underlying illnesses or are weakened by old age.
“I urge Nigerians to take care of their health seriously.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Skiibii – Banger ft Reekado Banks [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]