The popular Christian musician recently recounted how his car propeller shaft popped off while he was driving on third mainland bridge.
According to him, he is very fine at the moment and the plan of the evils ones on his life failed for the umpteenth time.
He added that he does not know what would’ve happened if he did not listen to the voice of God during the incident.
His words, “Just before it happened I was doing 100/120 kph on the 3rd mainland bridge connecting to cms and then to surulere my destination as i was driving suddenly I heard a voice ‘SLOW DOWN’ so immediately I reduced my speed to 60kph 10 seconds after reducing my speed from 120kph to 60kph the propeller shaft of my car pulled off with a loud noise.”
What do you think?
Sammie Okposo (born 30 May 1971) is an international Nigerian gospel artist. He is also a music producer, psalmist, and CEO of Zamar Entertainment.
He released his first album Addicted in 2004. He has collaborated with many other artists in the gospel and soul music fields, has performed regularly in Africa, Europe, and North America, and curates a series of concerts called SOPP (Sammie Okposo Praise Party).
His most recent album, The Statement (2018), was produced by the Grammy-winning Kevin Bond.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Maleek Berry – Peru (Cover)
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Qdot – Gbeja ft Wasiu Alabi Pasuma