Ghollywood actor and traditionalist, Nana Tornado has said there is no Heaven and Hell.
He said the reason why we feel otherwise is because of an illusion introduced by white men.
Nana alleged that the Biblical claim of one going to heaven after living a good life and going to hell after living a bad life is a lie that was circulated by the whites.
He added that heaven is when you have money and you are living the good life while hell is for the poor.
He then urged everyone to strive to make money and enjoy life rather than hope that a supreme being will come around to rescue them.
What do you think? Is he making sense or speaking nonsense?
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- 1da Banton – Foreigner [AuDio + Video]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Rudeboy – Woman [AuDio]
- 9ice – Oja Majemi ft Olamide & Reminisce [AuDio]