Home » Celebrity News » Toke Makinwa Visits Abuja House Where Her Parents Died from Burning

Toke Makinwa Visits Abuja House Where Her Parents Died from Burning

Toke Makinwa in her book �On Becoming…” revealed her parents died in a house fire that occurred due to a gas leakage when she was 8 years old.
She wrote in an Instagram post alongside pictures, �2 radio interviews, and a visit to where I lived as a child in Abuja. I’ve never been back there, it holds so much emotions and I always told myself I will only go once I have exhaled. Today I did; it was good to see where I played as a child, my home and so much more.”


Follow NaijaVibe



HoT DOWNLOAD
👇

Mani LaPussH – Last Last


TareeQ – Medicine


NaijaVibe

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*