Top fashion designer, Tom Ford has pledged his full support behind a new fashion film project because of it’s ‘touching and holistic’ concept.
The businessman was seen at a London screening of ‘The True Cost’ earlier this week, an expose and eventual docu-series which explores the negative impact of fast fashion: from pesticides in cotton to discarded clothes that clog landfills.
At the 2015 Cannes, Ford sold his next film, ‘Nocturnal Animals’ to Universal for $20 million so it’s only fair to say the fashionable filmmaker has an interest in projects that affect the planet and its inhabitants.
‘The True Cost’ is exec-produced by Livia Firth and is also supported by big shots like Net-a-Porter founder Natalie Massenet, designer Nicole Farhi and British Fashion Council head Caroline Rush.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- StarBoy – Check ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju
- Ajaeze – Reason
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]