Chairman, UBA Group, Tony Elumelu has taken to social media to celebrate the goodwill of one of the staff of UBA staff who found a sum if $10,000 on the floor at the bank.
The security man identified as Mohammed Ibrahim Ogbanago immediately returned the sum, equating to N3.45million to bank officials.
Below is what he shared on social media
�Last month, Mohammed Ibrahim Ogbanago, a security guard at the @ubagroup branch in Oba Akran, found $10,000 outside on the ground at his branch. In an unparalleled display of integrity, he decided to return the money.
When I heard about this story, I knew I had to meet the man who despite facing rising petrol & transportation prices and �tomato ebola” returned such a huge sum of money without recourse to himself.
It was a pleasant surprise to hear him tell this story and about how he came to be in the board room with us. Even more surprising was hearing him speak about his passion for governance and integrity in leadership.
Mohammed Ibrahim Ogbanago is an exemplary ambassador of the UBA spirit and it was fulfilling to meet and reward him for his conduct.
The @UBAGroup management is proud to have this caliber of staff at all levels. Congratulations to Mohammed and keep up the good work.”
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]