International Recording Artist & Songwriter Tonye Drops New Single ‘Ari Belema’. Ari Belema means ‘I Love You’ in Kalabari language, which is in Rivers State South South Nigeria.
This melodic and dance tune was written by Tonye and Ada Edolo, while the guitar instrumentals were provided by Phillip Uzo. Ari Belema was produced by Orbeat.
Tonye had previously released an acapella titled ‘What About Us’, and Singles ‘Were Ni Yen’, ‘Wait For Me’ (a Cover of the classic Sunny Ade and Onyeka Onwenu hit song), ‘Criminal’ with a remix of the song with music maestro Timaya and Christmas themed song ‘Merry Christmas Baby’ featuring Shaydee, Geoffrey Oji & Magnito.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix