The Railway District Manager, Lagos Unit, Jerry Oche revealed recently that more activities will begin on the Lagos axis of the corridor.
According to him, the construction company overseeing the project China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC), is doing everything possible to attain this target.
He added that the Ibadan end has been taken care of and that will also be the case for the Lagos end very soon.
His words, “I can tell you, in no distant time, the hourly train service between Lagos and Ibadan that we have been talking about will come to reality.
“We hope to see more activities on the standard gauge as the day goes by. There will be more activities when the standard gauge rail line gets to Agege and Ebute-Metta Junction from Iju.”
“We are now at Ibadan; so Ibadan end is no longer our headache. It is Lagos end that is our headache from Iju, Agege, Ebute-Metta Junction.”
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Samklef – Give Thanks ft Victor AD [AuDio]
- Davolee, Masterkraft & Jaido P – G.O [AuDio]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune (Afrobeat Lockdown Mix)
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]