Uloma Martins is a Nigerian Gospel singer and songwriter.
Uloma Martins was born into the family of Mr and Mrs Edwin Ndiulo in Owerri, Imo State, she attended Girls Secondary School Ikenegbu Owerri, before proceeding to the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) where she obtained B.AgricTech, Msc in Animal management, she is also a member of Altech Young scientist.
Uloma begin her music career at the age of five. She joined the children’s choir in her church Praise Center Ministry Owerri and transitioning to the adult choir prior to launching of her first album titled “God is Always There”.
She is married to Okorie Martins an Educationist and also an ICT personnel, she has three children, two boys and a girl.
‘My Love Song’ is a spirit filled song given to her by God. The song came to her to encourage God’s children who are passing through challenges of life, by letting them know that God is with them and he never come late in attending to his own children.
To her, she was a victim of Bayelsa State flood in 2019 where she lived in Nigeria, but God on his own way turn flood to become a blessing to her family.
Listen Up & Catch the Vibe!
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate