This was recently revealed in a statement issued in Abakaliki by the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Mrs. Loveth Odah.
According to her, any violator of the ban would be immediately arrested and prosecuted in accordance with the extant law.
She added that anyone still engaging in flouting any or all of these prohibited items should heed the warning now to avoid embarrassment.
Her words, “The attention of the Commissioner of Police (CP) in Ebonyi, Mr Phillip Maku, has been drawn to the abuse and illegal use of sirens, tinted glass cars and covering of vehicle number plates by unauthorised persons.
“For the avoidance of doubt, the ban on the indiscriminate use of these items is still in force.
“Consequently, the CP has warned that all those who flout any or all of these prohibited items should desist forthwith to avoid embarrassment.
“Police operatives have been given the onerous responsibility of restoring sanity in the state by arresting and prosecuting offenders accordingly.”
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Consequence – Lungu Riddim ft Oxlade & Bella Shmurda