Usher and Tameka Raymond’s 5-year-old son, Usher Raymond V, was rushed to the hospital after almost drowning in the family pool…
Usher’s son Usher Raymond V is in the ICU at an Atlanta hospital after a serious accident in the singer’s pool Monday, TMZ has learned. Sources say the accident occurred around 6 PM yesterday. Usher was not home at the time.
Here’s what we know … The child was playing in the pool with his aunt and saw a toy in the drain. He dove down to get the toy and his arm got stuck in the drain. The aunt immediately dove in to rescue him but couldn’t get his hand out. The maid then dove in and tried but was also unsuccessful.
The maid screamed for help. Two men working in the house came out, dove in and freed the boy. He was given CPR immediately and rushed to the hospital. Usher arrived and drove in the ambulance with his son.
5-year-old Usher Raymond V is the oldest of Usher’s two sons with ex-wife Tameka Raymond. We’re told Usher and Tameka are currently at the hospital.
Doctors have been running a series of tests and doctors say he’ll be ok.
This is the second accident to strike a child in Usher’s family. Tameka’s 11-year-old son Kile from a previous relationship passed away last year from injuries sustained during a jet ski accident.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)