Flaunting a glimpse of the baby’s curly hair on social media, the rapper wrote: “Hair product bills loading!.”
This is Vector’s second child as he already has a daughter with a former partner.
Congrats to them.
Olanrewaju Ogunmefun, better known by his stage name Vector, is a Nigerian rapper and songwriter. He has released three studio albums, including State of Surprise and The Second Coming (2012).
In anticipation of his second studio album, he released a mixtape titled Bar Racks. “Lafiaji” which was released in December 2016. He also released a mixtape in October 2018, “The Rap Dialogue” in an effort to keep the spirit of Nigerian hip-hop alive.
Lanre was born in Lagos State, hails from Ogun State, the fourth of five children. He schooled in Nigeria attending Command children school, Ijebu Ode Grammar School, Government College Victoria Island & Saint Gregory’s College Ikoyi Lagos. He started his journey into hip-hop in junior high in 1994.
In St. Gregory’s College, he was involved in various social activities in which he was made to perform from the stage. In 1999, he formed a duo called Badder Boiz, who wrote their own songs and in the same year went on to start performing at showcases as a trio.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]