This track is said to be off their forthcoming joint EP – ‘CrossRoad’.
The EP is a journey into something new, eclectic, rhythmic and refreshingly different.
Using a mix of English, Yoruba and pidgin, and a medley of sounds deliberately arranged to stun and delight at the same time, Vector and MASTAA introduce us to a tune that adopts signature from all kinds of African sound, fused it nicely with the rhythm and pace that’s unique to rap and created a revolution – Rapfrobeat.
The new sub-genre will definitely open the doors to a new wave of music and musicians.
Listen Up & Feel the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]