It was confirmed that the 71-year-old royal had been diagnosed with the COVID-19 disease in a recent statement this morning.
A spokesperson revealed that Charles is currently “displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual”.
Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall are now self-isolating at their home in Scotland.
The statement read, “The Prince of Wales has tested positive for Coronavirus.
“He has been displaying mild symptoms but otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual. The Duchess of Cornwall has also been tested but does not have the virus.
“In accordance with Government and medical advice, the Prince and the Duchess are now self-isolating at home in Scotland. The tests were carried out by the NHS in Aberdeenshire where they met the criteria required for testing.”
Get well soon Charles.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]