Rivers State Commissioner for Information, Ibim Semenitari has said Duncan Mighty lied in the letter where he accused the State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi of owing him N50m, which is supposed to be a balance of the money he charged the Governor for a Youth Endorsement Concert in March 2011. According to Duncan Mighty, he brought a lot of stars which includes M.I, Banky W, Terry G, Ice Prince, Timaya, I Go Die, I Go Save and a whole lot more to perform for the governor in which he paid him only N10m from the N60m he charged him and promised to pay the rest soon.
Here is what the commissioner told Premium Times about Duncan Mighty’s accusation;
There is absolutely no truth in that allegation. The question perhaps you should ask Duncan is to tell you exactly when was he contracted; when it was executed and who contracted him? It is unfortunate when some people imagine that they have attained a status that enables them blackmail others, tell blatant lies and get away with it.
Without joining issues with Duncan Mighty, I would suggest that you double check on his antecedents and his friendships
the commissioner said.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Falz – Oga ft Bontle Smith & Sayfar
- Davido – Champion Sound ft Focalistic
- Fanzy Papaya – Goal Goal ft Umu Obiligbo
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Dr Dolor – Notice
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Niphkeys & Zinoleesky – Blessings
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Adekunle Gold & Lucky Daye – Sinner (Banx N Ranx Remix)
- L.A.X – Peru