The ruling party revealed this in a statement by its Deputy National Publicity Secretary, Mr. Yekini Nabena recently.
According to him, the latest statement issued by Mr. Godspower Keku, PDP Secretary in Bayelsa on the Supreme Court judgment can cause actually anarchy in the state, which should be prevented.
He added that APC is filled with law-abiding people and the party has accepted the decision of the Supreme Court on the Bayelsa Governorship poll.
His words, “I read the unprovoked and unwarranted attacks by Godspower Keku on the Minister of State for Petroleum Resources, Chief Timipre Sylva and the APC National leadership in which Sylva was particularly hurled several concocted and mischievous allegations.”
“As law abiding people, we have accepted the decision of the Supreme Court on Bayelsa Governorship poll in good faith.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]