Femi revealed this on social media recently.
According to him, we have to do everything we can to end the current pandemic crisis because it is getting very serious.
He added that the fact that the virus is claiming lives means something drastic must be done to end it.
His words, “We must all do what we can to flatten the curve.”
What do you think?
Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola (born November 11, 1992), professionally known as DJ Cuppy, is a Nigerian disc jockey and producer. She is the daughter of Nigerian businessman Femi Otedola.
DJ Cuppy lived in Ilupeju for six years before moving to Ikeja. She then moved to London for her GCSEs and A-Levels. Cuppy graduated from King’s College London in July 2014, with a degree in Business and Economics. She earned a Master’s Degree in Music Business from New York University in 2015.
In 2014 Cuppy was the resident DJ at the MTV Africa Music Awards in Durban. She then played at the Tatler and Christie’s Art Ball in London, and at the Financial Times Luxury Summit in Mexico City.
In January 2015, Cuppy was featured on the cover of the Guardian Life magazine. The cover celebrated a new generation of African women. In March 2015, Cuppy was named the official DJ for the 2015 Oil Barons Charity in Dubai, and became the first African act to perform at the event. She was featured in the 2015 April/May issue of Forbes Woman Africa.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]