The counsel for the Nigerian Army, Mr. Akinlolu Kehinde (SAN) revealed this today before the Lagos Judicial Panel of Inquiry and Restitution for Victims of SARS Related Abuses ad Other Matters.
According to him, if any petition has been served, the army is willing to respond because it has absolutely nothing to hide.
He then urged his lordship to discountenance any proposal that the testimony of the Nigerian Army should not be allowed because of a proposed petition.
His words, “I must submit today that there is no allegation whatsoever against the Nigerian Army before this panel.
“I urge your lordship to discountenance any proposal that the testimony of the Nigerian Army should not be allowed because of a proposed petition.
“Unfortunately for reasons known to most of us, the Nigerian Army could not give their testimony when they were summoned on the last adjourned date. It is a very respectable organisation.
“The Nigerian Army is here again ready to testify, and they have set up their projector and is ready to discharge the summons.
“I repeat, as at six minutes to 11am today, no petition has been served against the Nigerian Army, if any petition has been served, we will respond.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]