Wizkid‘s 2nd babymama, Binta Diamond has shared her own reaction to Jada Pollock‘s case of aggressive behaviour at home by starboy himself.
Reports said that Jada Pollock, who is the mother of Zion, and Wizzy ended their relationship because of his aggressive behavior at home and Rita has reacted to it.
For a while, Jada Pollock had always backed Wizkid over other baby mamas, so Rita’s response surprised no one.
Her words, “Karma is a bitch ain’t it”
Victoria Inyama also had his to say, “But when d other ladies were crying out, U were basking & shading them. Now u get it. This is sad still. He’s such a talent. Why do they become victims of their talents through their behaviour? Why? But ladies when a man treats a woman bad, he will treat d Next d same, unless he makes a conscious decision to stop . When enjoying that guy who has messed up d mother of his child remember as d parable says ‘ D same broom is waiting for d next’ . Never fluent that guy that has mistreated d other woman cause life na turn by turn.”
- Nero – Ifeoma ft Mr. Frank
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Oxlade – DKT (Dis Kind Thing) [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]