Terry G in a fresh interview with Vanguard has revealed why he won’t be marrying the mother of his only child, despite living together as a couple.
According to him, marriage is something no man should rush into, so he won’t rush out eventually. And as far as he is concerned, he is okay living with his babymama as live-in lovers.
Why are you yet to get married to Mimi, the mother of your child?
She’s my fiancée; we are getting married one day but I don’t want everybody pushing us to settle down as if they own our lives. One thing many of them have not realised is that marriage is a decision we have to make once in life. I don’t want to make a decision now and change my mind later or else everybody looking up to me as a role-model will see me as an irresponsible guy. Besides, I don’t want to make a rash decision that I’d regret for the rest of my life. That is why I have been taking my time, putting things that make marriage worthwhile together and at the end, when that fruitfulness is everywhere we can live our lives together forever. I thank God I have a good and understanding partner and we are working together.
What do you understand about marriage?
I don’t know anything about marriage, because I have never been into it, but I believe marriage is when two opposite sexes are living together as couple. Technically, I’m married because my fiancée lives with me and my son. I live like a married man, though without any ring or court pronouncement. Everybody asks me about marriage but hardly talks about divorce. Let’s not go into that aspect so we don’t hurt the victims of that circumstance and if I can say it here, I don’t want to rush into marriage so I won’t become a victim of the circumstance called divorce.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]