For a while now, there have been speculations that Wizkid and his longtime boo Tania Omotayo are no longer together. They have not been spotted together at events as frequently as they used to, then they posted some cryptic messages on Instagram and Twitter which even fuelled the rumours.
But now, according to Punch, a source close to the couple has confirmed to them that the lovebirds’ relationship is over.
According to the unnamed source, Wizkid and Tania went their separate ways last December. Although the reason for their split is still unknown, the source was doubtful whether either of them was in a relationship.
“They have split for a long time now. In fact, I think it was since December. I don’t know why they broke up and I don’t know if Wizkid is in another relationship but they are no more together,” the source said.
When Saturday Beats called the singer’s manager, Godwin Tom, to confirm the split, he did not pick his calls neither did he reply the text message sent to him.
This is according to Punch, but if they split December there has been photos of them together, even last month see photo here There has always beens stories of them splitting up, so let’s see if it’s true or false this time.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]