Passengers on a Bus Rapid Transit going to the CMS area of Lagos on Wednesday were forced to become emergency midwives and labour attendants when a pregnant woman was delivered of a bouncing baby boy inside the bus.
According to reports, the woman identified simply as Afolaranmi, was going to a private hospital in CMS for a medical checkup, when her labour suddenly started. Fortunately, some medical workers in the bus immediately organised other passengers and helped in delivering the baby at about 12pm, around the Constain bus stop.
After the delivery, the mother and the new baby were taken to a private hospital.
A passenger on the bus, who gave his name as Shodipo told PUNCH Metro that both the woman and the baby seemed to be fine. He said:
�It was a very interesting experience. To my novice eye, the woman and the baby were both fine as of the time I left the bus.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
NaijaVibe at 10 MixTape
DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
Mani Lapussh – Whine For Me
TareeQ – Medicine
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- The Compozers – Over You ft Nonso Amadi [AuDio]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- DJ Davisy – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Sabi – Style ft Oritsefemi [AuDio]