Nollywood actor, Adedimeji Lateef has jumped on Instagram to tell men that it is their responsibility to watch over their female partners during pregnancy and their menstrual cycle.
According to him, men should always pay total attention to their women because it is natural for ladies to look less beautiful during such times.
He then hailed ladies for being strong and beautiful the way they are.
His words, “It’s natural for women to look less beautiful during pregnancy process or maybe menstral period.
It is your responsibility as her Husband to aggrandize her beauty at this time , make Sweet and beautiful comments about her shape . Give her all the attention she needs at this time because that’s when they crave it more.
She is obviously carrying your baby and without that meal duration , she can’t get pregnant .
A big shout out to you all beautiful women and mothers out there , You are Beautiful just the way you are, You are Strong and I appreciate you for who you are and the way you are created , God bless you all and all that you do .
Starting from my mum to every other woman and mothers out there ,
thank you for all you do , I love you so much .”
See what he shared,
Do you agree?
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]