Ever since that footage of an elevator fight involving Bey’s younger sister Solange and Jay leaked and went viral, rumors have been flying on internet, alleging�Jay Z�and�Beyonce’s relationship is falling apart.
While performing at their ‘On The Run Tour’ over the weekend in Ohio, Beyonce switched the lyrics on her 2006 song ‘Resentment’.
She sang in a white wedding dress:�‘I know she was attractive, but I was here first. Been riding with you for 12 years / Why did I deserve to be treated this way by you’.
Wow, big words! Is she truly referring to Jay Z’s infidelity? Will they really part ways after their concert? My fingers are crossed for this power couple.
Watch her performance of Resentment below:
[youtube ZWvdr9GTRTo 300 200]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)