Popular designer, Yomi Casual and his wife recently shared a picture with their newborn son in America.
They used the caption, “Blessed.” and posed in fashionable clothing with Yomi holding the baby carrier that sheltered the sleeping child.
See the picture,
Congrats to them.
Omoniyi Makun, who is also known as Yomi Casual, was born on January 25, 1985 (so now he is 33-years old) in Lagos. Yomi was born into a large family, with six older brothers, some of whom are also popular in Nigeria and beyond. If you still don’t know, Ace Comedian, Ayo Makun, which is as popular as AY is Yomi Casual brother. Yomi is not a native of Lagos, his relatives, and ancestors are from Ifon, Ondo State.
Omoniyi Makun graduated from Auchi Polytechnic in Edo State, where he studied design and clothing technology. And the university woke up the talent of the guy, there he realized that fashion and design are what he really wants to do in life.
Yomi started from small, but he was able to achieve the great success and recognition . Now, everyone wants to buy his clothes because creations under his fashion label are a sign of chic and style.
He began his fashion career in 2007 under label Yomi Casual. His unique and incredible designs have blown up the world of fashion industry.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Pronto ft Omah Lay [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]